How to use “Project Based Learning” and “Activity Based Learning” to deliver the thematic concept of ‘Me and Myself, My Family & My Friends’ at School, Preschool, and home?
[Me and Myself, My Family & My Friends (Preschool Thematic Curriculum / Early Childhood Education)]
What do we mean by the word “approach”? (Hint: look for the dictionary meaning of the word)
“Project Based Learning” and “Activity Based Learning” are important pedagogical concepts.
Whether preschool/school would be conducting classes in online mode or in the physical classroom, it becomes necessary to understand that how we may use “Project Based Learning” and “Activity Based Learning” to deliver the thematic concept of ‘Me and Myself, My Family & My Friends’.
To facilitate this, these are the important points that we need to consider –
1. What is a project-based approach?
2. What is an activity-based approach?
3. How project-based approach helps children?
4. How activity-based approach helps children?
5. How can we make the project-rich environment at home?
6. How can we make the project-rich environment at school?
7. What are the ways in which the thematic concept of ‘Me and Myself, My Family & My Friends’ can be delivered using a project-based approach?
8. What are the materials and how to collect materials for the project?
9. How to plan the activities that are project-based and also include Early Literacy, Early Numeracy, STEM?
Join our training program on this topic, or Join our Curriculum, Assessment, Training and daily Mentoring support.
Contact Us – (Rewati Raman Vishewar: +91 – 9910680423) for training programs over – Curriculum, Assessment, Policies, Laws, Frameworks, and several other topics/areas.
© Copyrights reserved with the Authors – Abhidha Seth and Rewati Raman Vishewar; any violation will attract severe legal actions. Do you write at Academic standards? Publish your original works- Articles, Papers, Videos with us and spread them, please send your interest at – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our all works are of high academic integrity, plagiarism checked, peer-reviewed, and properly referenced, wherever required.
Stay tuned with us, share your views and suggestions, and Please Share with Parents, Preschool- Teacher, Principal, Owner, and School- Teacher, Principal, Owner.
- Follow us on Telegram – https://t.me/thezerocurriculum
- Like us on Facebook – Click Here
- Follow us on LinkedIn – Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter – Click Here
- Subscribe to Daily Digest of Email updates (Feedburner) – Click Here
- Subscribe to receive immediate updates – (Newsletter) – Click Here
With reference to this topic, you may also Email us at – email@example.com